Gratis TOKAJ wine tasting before the concert!
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- General Terms
This document contains the general conditions of the legal relationship established between the
Service Provider and the Buyer. With regard to the issues not regulated here, the valid Hungarian
legal regulations and authority requirements on the activities of the Service provider shall be normative.
Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions by the Buyer represent the preconditions for the purchase and/or use of the services. Using the services rendered by the Service provider shall be qualified as the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions.
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases and for managing our programs.
Company name: ACTIVEMAN Kft
Tax identification number of the Company: HU11724768
Company registration number: Cg. 02-09-075240
Service provider office and mailing address: ACTIVEMAN Kft, 7623 Pécs, Alkony u.8., HUNGARY
Telephone number: +36302889880
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.budapestconcert.huThe Customer Service might be called on working days and ont he days of the concerts during the office hours, between 9.30 and 17.30.
- Terms & Conditions of Sale & Entry
- Seating is general admission, that is, there are no „assigned” seats.
- Bookings and ticket purchases are transferable. Tickets have date of event recorded.
- Payment with credit card shall be executed on the server of OTP Bank Nyrt., HUNGARY, via the web-page of the Bank coded strongly with 128 bite SSL technology. This way we assure that the data of the Buyer may not be accessed by unauthorised parties via the Internet. If you have questions, or comments about the on-line method of payment, please call our customer service.
- You can use the following – widely accepted as safe - payment methods:
- The payment executed by credit card shall be performed in Hungarian forint. Even if the prices are indicated also in currencies different from Hungarian forint, the settlement with the holder of the credit card shall be made in Hungarian forint, and the prices given in other currencies shall only be indicative and informative. In such cases, the bank account of the credit card holder shall be debited in Hungarian forint converted according to actual rates of exchange (National Bank of Hungary)
- Tickets will only be refunded or exchanged in the event that the event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation, tickets will be refunded at the place of purchase. If you have purchased e-tickets, send an email with ticket data, your name, address and bank account number to have the refund. To avoid misuse, problems with or loss of tickets must be reported at least one day PRIOR to the event via e-mail (email@example.com). Replacement is not available for lost, destroyed or stolen tickets.
- Although we will endeavour to adhere to the publicised package contents, you accept that the event organisers have the right to alter elements of the event, including any advertised personal appearances, in our sole discretion.
- Audio, photographic or visual recordings of the stage performances are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted into the venue but images may only be used for private purposes, not public display.
- You acknowledge that neither we nor the event organiser will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees.
- Hosts must ensure that invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in a drunken, disorderly or inappropriate manner.
- The event is all ages but normally not recommended for persons under 18 years of age. Verbalisations of small children can disturb the performance and the artists. Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in event advertisements or announcement.
- The Buyer can report any problems related to the Service to the Service provider, and/or on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org The Service provider shall, in all cases, investigate the reports and/or complaints within 30 (thirty) days and shall inform the Buyer about the findings of the investigation in accordance with the method of reporting/complaining. The Service provider shall keep a register about the reports and complaints presented by the Buyers. The Service provider shall take actions with immediate effect to correct the errors and remedy the problems which were reported by the Customer (Buyer) and found to be realistic and occurring within the scope of responsibility of the Service provider.
By clicking the Redirect button the Customer accepts ACTIVEMAN Kft. (7623 Pécs, Alkony u.8., HUNGARY) at www.budapestconcert.huto provide the following personal data stored in its user database to OTP Mobile Ltd. (1093 Budapest, Közraktár utca 30-32.) Provided data: family name, given name, country, phone number, e-mail address.